Painting Toe Nails with Lip Gloss! :)
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Random Pictures - Just for fun. :) :) :)
If you ask my husband about my photographing habits, he would say I'm "snap-happy". :) I'm always taking pictures, and I take more than any one person could use, but I like it. I like having choices. So I'm going to post some fun ones (mostly of my daughter) just because I can. :)
Painting Toe Nails with Lip Gloss! :)
Hitting Kitty with a Pen
Trying to Steal the Camera from Mom
The Tetons
Bear Cubs
Oops! Mom and Dad Caught me Unwrapping all the Sticks of Gum!!!
Climbing at the Playground
Painting Toe Nails with Lip Gloss! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment