Ok, so all of my pictures were completely erased, and, like an idiot, I didn't have them all backed up. :(
Today is Valentine's Day!!! Amy (my sis-in-law-law) and I are going to make a steak and shrimp dinner for our husbands tonight while their grandparents watch our girls. I'm pretty excited because I didn't think I'd get to give anything to Ryan this year.
Yesterday we (Amy and I) made chocolate chip cookies. We tried to make some heart-shaped ones, and some that spelled our husbands' names, but it's not very easy to form chocolate-chip cookie dough and have it stay that way!!! It was fun though. :)
Nicole is sleeping in a bed now, and she's doing a lot better than I expected. She's finally getting over her pneumonia, and her leg seems to be feeling a lot better.
Ryan has been told that he is required to work overtime for the next three weeks. They're really busy at work, and have just taken on three new huge projects that him and Ben are mainly responsible for. So, on top of working four ten's, he also has to go in on Friday for who-knows-how-long. But hopefully he'll not have to work a full day on Friday. He is so worn out, I feel bad for him. Fortunately, he still loves his job. :)
Life is good overall, but I keep getting a foreboding feeling...I'm trying to ignore it and convince myself that it's just a figment of my imagination. I worry too much.
I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. Dad's birthday is this weekend, so maybe I'll get some there and post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment