Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Fast

I just sent out an e-mail to as many family members that I had e-mail addresses for, but some of the addresses were old and the e-mail was not delivered to everyone. I wanted to post a copy of the e-mail here for those who didn't receive it.

Again, thanx to everyone!!!

Dear Family,

As some of you know, Ryan and I have been trying to get pregnant for over two years now with no success. The doctors can't find any reason why we're not conceiving, so we wanted to ask all of you to participate with us in fasting and prayer for God's will to be done. (For those of you who can't fast, please remember us in your prayers.) We will be fasting this Sunday (the 23rd), and we would appreciate the faith and prayers of our family and friends.

I don't have everyone's e-mail addresses, so if there is someone that I missed sending this to, could you please forward it on to them?

Thank you to everyone!!! We love you all.

~Jenni, Ryan, and Nicole Muench

No comments: