"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Couple Quick Pics
So, Nicole and I took a trip to see my grandparents on Saturday. I actually remembered to bring my camera, but then I only took a couple pictures... (I know, I know...I should have taken more pictures...sorry!) But Nicole really had a great time! And we got to see the puppies, bunnies, and the sheep and goats. She keeps telling me that she wants to go back to see "Great Grandma and Great Grandpa" again. :)


On the way there, we got stuck in construction. We were at a standstill for 20 minutes, so I took a couple pictures of the gorgeous mountains. I love Oregon! In this picture you can see the line of cars and semi-trucks all waiting - the line was at least a couple miles long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I miss Oregon.
Post a Comment