Friday, April 10, 2009

Job Searching blah...

So I've turned in applications and resume's for a bunch of jobs, but still no word on any of them. And the really frustrating thing is, they all say that they aren't taking follow-up calls, so the only way I will know the status of my application is if they call me! grrrr... It's been so long since I've worked outside the home, I'd forgotten how stressful everything is!

Nicole and I have been checking out pre-schools in the area, and the best one we've found so far is at the YMCA. We went there yesterday to get a tour, and Nicole loved it. She wasn't too thrilled about the class size (there were lots of kids), but she made one friend, and she loved the area and toys and stuff. But, of course, I'm terrified of leaving her someplace else and not being with her every day all day... It will be good for her to grow and learn some social skills, but I just don't want to be away from her.

Other than all that, life is good. We have been so blessed! Just pray for us to get a good job soon!

Love and miss you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- that sucks you still havnt found a job yet! Keep your head up! Are you doing anything fun for Easter?Love ya Vanessa