We qualified for the place we wanted to rent, and have paid our deposit, so we are just packing and getting ready to get moved. The move will take us across town, so I'm a little disappointed that we will not be in the same ward anymore. :( But the place is nice - much more safe and healthy than the place we're in now. And we'll be closer to Albertsons, so I'll be able to take advantage of some of their awesome sales. :) There are lots and lots of great things about moving to this new place.
We are really missing friends and family. Some of our friends have been getting married, and we haven't been able to go to the weddings. Our friends and families are going through some trying things right now, and we're not able to be with them. It's just really tough living so far away! I don't know how Aubrey has handled it for so long (but then, she still gets to be with part of her family...) Katrina will be having a baby in October. *sigh* I miss Rexburg!!!
But other than missing everyone like crazy, things are going well here in Oregon. :) And hopefully next month we'll be able to see Annalysa, as well as my parents, and, if I'm really lucky, Aubrey will come, too. And, if we are really really really lucky, we might be able to make another really quick trip to Rexburg in September. We'll just have to see how things go, I guess!
We are so blessed!!! :)
1 comment:
I understand how it feels to be disconnected from family. Its hard to "be there" when we're so far away. Since you are Jeremy's "nearest" sibbling (in comparision to the rest of the fam back in ID) we wanted to have you over for a few days in Nov for Thanksgiving. We hope you can come, it would make our holiday and we would love to see you!
Post a Comment