Ok, so I never actually glew (is that a word?) in the dark... bummer, huh? You'd think if they went through the trouble of administering something that was radioactive, they would at least make it cool by letting you glow in the dark for a little while! But, hey, I can't complain - it's over with! I'll be having a scan done on Monday to see how well it worked, and let's all just pray that it did the job and I won't have to go through it again!
Having Ryan and Nicole gone for a week was a LOT harder that I expected it to be! I thought I would really enjoy some alone time - and don't get me wrong, I did enjoy some alone time - but I also got really lonely... I am so happy to have them back home!!! And I can't believe how much my little girl grew up in such a short time! She even talks more/with better grammar than before!
Ryan took a bunch of pictures while they were in Rexburg, but I haven't had the chance to even look at them yet, cause I've been so busy at work and so tired all the time! But as soon as I can sit down and go through them, I'll get some posted here!
Oh yeah, and I forgot to say: I got promoted!!! :) :) :) I haven't even been at my job for a year, and I have been promoted twice! :) :) :) From Customer Service Rep I, to Customer Service Rep II, to Customer Service Supervisor! My boss really pushed for me to get this last promotion, and I'm so grateful that she believes in me that much! Now I have a ton more responsibilities, but I'm ready for the challenges! And I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who pours out blessings on me and my family! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment