I am so in love with my husband! Ryan is my best friend, and I am so happy that we have decided to spend our lives, and all of eternity, together. He makes me smile and laugh every day! Love you, Ry!
I can't believe how blessed we have been with Nicole - she is the greatest girl in the world! When she randomly gives me a hug and says, "I love you, Mom!" it really makes my day! I love coming home at the end of a long day at work, and when I walk through the door she comes running, screaming "Mommy!!!!!!!" Love you, Cole!
My family is so wonderful and supportive! From my parents (who are the greatest!!!), to my brothers and their wives, to grandparents, and all the wonderful family that I was priveleged to marry into - I really love you all!!! Thank you for being there for me!
And my friends - I can't imagine not still being friends with you guys (you know who you are!). :) Life is a journey, and you guys make it a joyful one!
Love you all!!! XOXOXO
~Jenni
1 comment:
I'm so glad you and Ryan are so in love still, gives hope to us "single" girls knowing that even later down the road there's still love between the two. I have to say, your website is really cool, how did you get the music player on there? Is that a gadget that you can download or something? I found a site where you can change your back ground and such, but not sure how to apply it to the site. Still working on that. >.> Sometimes this site isn't user friendly like it says...or else the computer has more brains then I do. O_o But anyway, love your site, and miss you guys! Thanks for following my blog and I appreciate and love all your comments. I'll follow up on yours as much as I can. :D Love you Jen, tell Ryan and Nicole hello!
Post a Comment