Thursday, September 23, 2010

Work

Work is getting stressful! I've got a lot on my plate at the moment - reports and files that have to be reviewed, a pending audit (which will be a surprise, so I'm nervous about getting everything ready in time), events to plan, supplies to order, marketing to do, training, webinars and conference calls to attend, birthday cards to send, clients to help, etc. etc. etc. And now, added to the "normal" workload, our Loan Coordinator is quitting (going back to being a stay-at-home mommy! I'm soooo jealous!!!) and I have to go through the whole hiring process again! All of this extra stress has created rather large knots in my neck and shoulder muscles, giving me an almost constant tension headache... I know I shouldn't complain - I've got job security, I work in a fabulous office for a really great company with great people, my hours are perfect, and I've got a few paid holidays coming up in the next few months (which I'm REALLY looking forward to!).

Overall, Life is Great! (I just needed to vent for a little bit!)

Nicole just had school picture day yesterday. This year she opted to wear her black shirt with sequins on it ("because that's what I wore in the pictures we took at Grandma Muench's"), bright pink leggings (cause she loves pink), and had her hair in a pony tail (which came as a surprise to me because she usually hates me doing anything to her hair). We'll see how they turn out in a few weeks when we get them back! :) Nicole has been loving being back in school - she really missed all of her friends and teachers over the summer. :)

Speaking of school - Ryan starts classes on Monday! He's a little nervous, but I think he'll have a great semester. Now that he is actually in the Radiological Science program, most of his classes will be core classes. He's already almost finished reading one of the recommended text books for this semester, and I think he's ready to be done with sitting at home (since Cole has gone back to school, I think he's been a little bored. He's had stuff to do, but really been missing Cole!).

Christmas is creeping closer and closer!!! I love this time of year!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

You are a wonderful wife and mother for your support. Hang in there. This is a short time...someday you will be able to be the one to be at home! Love you tons!!!! I....thank you for all that you are doing!!!! Mom Muench