
First, I finally figured out how to do an inside-out french braid, and Cole and I both thought it looked really pretty! :) I'll need a lot of practice to get it straight, though!

Here are a few pictures of Cole as Tinker Bell! :) She had fun dressing up, and even more fun posing for pictures. :)

She insisted on posing with one of her baby dolls. :)

The bun in her hair didn't take as long to put in as I thought it would - but after a few minutes of playing in the bouncy house at school that day, it had completely fallen out!


Here are our pumpkin creations! :) Cole and I used markers and stickers, and Ryan carved the coolest pumpkin ever! :)

Cole said that she loved the "pirate eye" and the "grrr" (the mouth) on my pumpkin. That made me laugh so hard, and I just had to add the letters GR on it for "grrr". ;)

Cole was all about the sparkles! :)

Ryan's super-awesome, scarred, vampire jack-o-lantern!

All of our pumpkins (including the cute one wearing pink! ;)!!!

Cole being goofy. :)

Those pieces you cut out of a pumpkin are good for something! ;)

Cole was very intent on cleaning her pumpkin.

A close-up of the back of my pumpkin (who knew a cranky pumpkin face could have such a glitterly side to it!?) teehee!

Close-up of the front.

When Grandma and Grandpa Hollinger came to visit, they brought the rest of my old bunk bed. This is Nicole making the top bunk for the first time - she loves that bed! :)

Grandma, Grandpa, and Nicole! :)


This is the test-run I did on Nicole's hair for her Tinker Bell debut. :)

Grandpa and Nicole sitting on the bottom bunk/futon, watching a movie on Grandpa's laptop.

Ryan, Grandma, and I played Monopoly, and Ryan kicked butt! :) Good job, honey!

We all played Skip-Bo, and Cole and Grandpa were being silly! :)

Ryan has a silly side, too! ;)

What a cutie! :) We miss you all!!!!!!
2 comments:
These pictures were great. Made me all teary-eyed! Sure miss all of you! Love you, Grammy Muench
She is getting so big! She is beautiful! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment