Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family

I am SOOO glad it's the weekend! And I get an extra day in this weekend!!! :) We are so excited to have family come visit!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'll be sure to post some pictures (and I promise it won't take me six months to get them up this time!)

Nicole got her dress for Tom and Kimberly's wedding the other day, and we had her try it on yesterday! :) I can't believe how grown up she looks!!! I got some pictures that I'll post soon. I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! Now I just need to find a dress for me!

Ry is almost done with this semester of school! This will be his last summer off, and then next spring he finds out where his externship will take place! He is still doing amazing in school! Had his professional evaluation yesterday and it went really well! :)

No comments: