Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Audits

So I have less than two weeks left of work...things are getting really crazy 'round here!!!

Yesterday morning I pulled into the parking lot at work and found two extra ladies there - our auditors! We weren't supposed to be due for another audit until next year, but I guess they like to change things up on us!

So I spent the morning getting all the work they asked for and being nervous about how well we would do. Last year we got 23 points for audit exceptions (the more points you have, the worse you're final rating is), which put us at a Level 2 (Above Average) rating... Not bad, but I knew we could do better!

When the final tally was in yesterday afternoon, we only had 6 points for audit exceptions, which put us at a Level 1 (Excellent) rating!!!!! :) :) :) The auditors were done by around noon (the shortest audit ever!), and they said they didn't think they had given a Level 1 rating in two years!!! :) :) :) And they audit all of the WaFed branches in the state of Oregon! :) :) :)

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a little bit happy about this! :) It's nice to actually see improvement, especially since it's my job to make sure that all the staff is trained properly so that we do well on audits!

It's really hard to leave my job...this has been my favorite job ever! But I know I'm doing the right thing. I just have to keep trusting in the Lord and have the faith that it will all work out for the best!!!

No comments: