Ryan just started classes again, and he's already stressed out, too. There's just so much going on this semester! But boy am I glad to be home so I can help out more around the house! And this way we don't have to worry about who stays home with Nicole when she gets sick, because I'll always be here! I really do love being a mom!!!
Nicole is doing well in school. She likes school, but she doesn't like being away for so long during the day (they have full-day kindergarten here). But each day she brings home awesome art projects, and we spend the afternoons together. :)
We are very blessed! Thank you - all of our friends and family who support us!!! *hugs*
1 comment:
You doing ok? I just can't quit thinking about you guys....all 3 of you! I miss you all so much! I hope that you are all ok. I love you so much. Mama Muench
Post a Comment