Typical weather for this "winter" - Notice Nicole isn't even wearing a light jacket! :)
Last Monday - We Love Snow!!! :)
This morning - our little "marshmallow snow man" :) We had so much fun in the snow! (It's almost all gone now...) :(
Our ginormous, lop-sided snowman! :) We think he's cute! ;)
I went to see my oncologist today. It's been two years since I had my thyroid removed, and there is no more trace of cancer! :) I always get nervous when I have a doctor's appointment, but Heavenly Father sends tender mercies to comfort me. :) We have been having very warm, unwinterly weather lately, but last Monday (when I had to go get my blood drawn for a myriad of tests) I woke up to a winter wonderland! I felt like Heavenly Father was telling me to calm down and be happy (I really REALLY hate needles). Then the snow all melted and things warmed up again. And this morning, when I was dreading going to get the results of those tests, we again woke up to a beautiful world blanketed in white! :) :) :)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures and the thoughts Jenni!!! It was soooo fun visiting on Skype today...altho' I didn't get to "see" you, I heard you in the background. I sure love you guys and miss you so much! And....what wonderful news about the thyroid cancer tests!!!! Oh yay!!!!!
Post a Comment