Monday, April 02, 2012

Spring!



Spring is here! Actually, we never really had winter - just a few days waking up to scenes like the one above, and then all the snow would be gone by the time afternoon rolled around... I still wouldn't mind more snow, but I won't complain about the nice weather! :)


So, what have we been up to lately? Well, I'll show you! :) Nicole and I really like going shopping, and one of her favorite things to go shopping for is clothes. She doesn't even mind that we don't have the money to buy all the neat clothes - she just likes to try them on and put on fashion shows for the other customers... ;)


So here are Nicole's top picks for Spring Fashion 2012! ;) She picked them all out herself!


She absolutely loves the sequined hats!


And I absolutely love her smile! :)


Our trip to Hermiston was interesting. We really enjoyed the McNary Dam Nature Park! It was a beautiful morning when we went there to take a little walk! :) What do you think? Maybe we can just camp there for the next year...? ;)




I love these two!!! :) :) :) They are my favorite! :)


Here's the not-so-welcoming part of Hermiston. This sign was posted on the side of our hotel...


For one of our date nights, Ryan and I stayed up past midnight cutting each others hair. Neither of us are professionals, but we like it (and it saves us money!). Nicole wanted me to get my hair cut shorter than hers, so that's what we did! I was trying to get a picture of my new hair style, but my little camera-hog kept jumping in. :) Isn't she cute?! :)



Spring means more time for bike-riding! (Well, actually we've been riding our bikes since December...but you know what I mean!)


On this day we just took Nicole to a park with a huge empty parking lot so that she could learn to ride fast. Her goal is to ride fast enough that Daddy has to run in order to keep up with her! :)

In an effort to welcome Spring, I made these delicious cupcakes (the picture doesn't do them justice!). They are pink lemonade flavored, with pink lemonade frosting on top, and they are SOOO yummy! :) Mine don't look nearly as nice as the professional ones (below), but they still taste just as good (because they came from a box...) ;) Thanks, Pillsbury!

No comments: