Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Questions On Faith

I realize that a lot of the people who view my blog may not share my religion/faith.  (Look at me, talking like my blog has a ton of followers! ;D ).  I noticed this morning that there are a LOT of news articles being published on "Mormonism," due in large part to Mitt Romney's campaign.  One of the smaller/less main-stream articles that I read warned "Mormons" to take care in what they say because they might unwittingly be understood as doctrinally correct in all things.

So, I was curious to see how many people reading this post actually have questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...  And if people do have questions, what kind of questions do they have?

Please note, I am not, in any way, an official representative of the LDS Church.  And I am not trying to sound like I know everything about it; even though I have been raised in this Church, I still have lots to learn.

But, I would like to know the thoughts and questions people have about this religion.  Please, speak up by leaving a comment (anonymously, if you'd prefer)!  If I can answer your questions, I will (even if I have to look up the answer), or I will direct you to someone/a website that can answer your questions.

I think this will be fun, if people will participate! ;)




(Added Later:  ...since I'm getting lots of visitors, but no one is biting on my offer, I guess I didn't word things right or something...  Well, here is the blog of an incredible woman who, I think, worded things perfectly! www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com You should check it out!!!)

No comments: