I knew that things would work out and that we would find a place to live. I had the faith that God would take care of us. But that doesn't mean I wasn't stressed out of my mind, worrying about where we would end up! I also know that is a lesson that I will probably need to be re-taught many times through my life...worrying doesn't do any good! :)
But I am so thankful for all of the prayers that our friends and family said on our behalf. And I'm thankful for our loving Heavenly Father, who has the patience with me that I never have with myself. I'm thankful that we have a place to live for the next year, and I am thankful that we are only one year away from (hopefully) moving back to Idaho! :)
This morning we got all lined up for an apartment in Hermiston. It's close to the hospital that Ryan will be working at, and close to lots of things that will make our lives more pleasant. I'm grateful to have that weight lifted off my shoulders!
This evening we went to a pack meeting at our ward. Ryan is not the Cub Master anymore, because he was released this month, but they wanted to thank him for his service, so they gave him a Gold Star Award this evening. :) Then they had a big obstacle course set up around the gym, and I laughed pretty hard watching Nicole and Ryan complete it. :)
I'm really going to miss the friends we've made here. It took a long time for us to get to know people because of how shy we are, but now that we know them we are very sad to leave them. I am thankful for those people who didn't give up on us and kept trying to be our friends.
Next week Nicole will be going on a field trip to a local dairy, and we are both super excited because I get to go with her! :) This will be the first time that I'll get to go on a field trip with her! I am thankful that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom so that I can go on this field trip and spend more time with her! Nicole will also be graduating from Kindergarten next week! I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!
Ryan and Nicole make me laugh every day. I'm super grateful for them!
We are very blessed!!!!!!!!!!! :)
1 comment:
Wonderful post. That's awesome that they gave Ryan an award. I'm so excited for your little family!
Post a Comment