Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wedding Bells

It has been almost 9 years since I married my sexy Ryan!  Our 9th Anniversary is in less than 3 weeks, and I realized that I've never put any of our wedding pictures online (or on my computer)!  So, here we go! :)  Buckle your seat belts for a trip down Memory Lane!

Before the ceremony began, my brother, Jeff, escorted my mother up the aisle; Ry's parents walked together; and Ben and Anne (Ry's brother and my "sister") followed them.  Our friend, Jessica, and brother, Tom, played the music for us - it was beautiful! :)

My parents had planned to surprise me by having me arrive at the park in a limo, but the limo never showed up!  So my dad just drove us right onto the grass. :)




Friends and family helped decorate the gazebo in Smith Park, and my mother did all of the flowers (and made my dress...and did a million other things for which I am incredibly grateful!!!).  :)




 My Grandpa Bailey performed the ceremony for us.  :)





SO HAPPY!!! :)









 We were so grateful to have so many friends and family there to share this day with us! :)




Ryan and Ben. :)



I wish I had more pictures of my friends and family on this day.  But these are only the snapshots - the more professional ones will need to be scanned into my computer before I can post them.













This picture cracks me up.  The lighting makes it look almost like I was photoshopped in.  ;)


I think I did pretty good with tossing the bouquet!


I love the shot below!  :)



























Ooooo la la! ;)







This shot also makes me laugh.  Go Bobby! ;)
I'll have to work on getting some of the professional pics on here...

Oh!  And all of these pictures were taken by Michael Lewis.  :)

2 comments:

Becky Muench said...

Everyone is sooooo young. You look wonderful.

Natalie said...

YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!! Happy Anniversary!