Tuesday, June 05, 2012

More ... Garage Sale

Find klamath-falls yard sales on Yard Sale Search




I've advertised on a couple of different sites, so I hope to have a good turnout this Saturday and get rid of all of our extra stuff!  Please spread the word!  We need less stuff to pack and more money to finance our move this summer! :)

Any tips for holding a successful garage sale would be appreciated!


1 comment:

The Henderson Family said...

VERY clear signs! Large, in obvious spots, with clear info on time, and big arrow. I used posterboards cut in half, in bright yellow, taped to stop sign poles. I drew big block letters that said YARD SALE, with arrows and day and time, like my letters were 2+ inches thick. We had a good turnout, and everyone said the signs made it easy. We also had better luck on friday than saturday, much to my surprise.
good Luck!!!