So, as I was going through pictures, deciding what to post, I found some pictures from this last December and January that I don't think ever made it onto here (and I apologize if I'm wrong and this is all a repeat of something I've done before...). :)
So, here are some pictures from Nicole's 6th Birthday celebration with Grandma and Grandpa Hollinger.
I can't believe how long her hair was then!
I know I say this a lot, but she is such a pretty girl! :)
And the rest of these pictures are from Ryan's 27th Birthday. Nicole and I put together a little surprise for him. :)
I love all of the faces that he makes! :) Ryan is always cracking me up!
He thought he was going to get a bicycle, but we got him a PS Move instead. This is when he realized that the surprise he was expecting wasn't the surprise we had planned! :)
What a handsome guy! :) I really love my family!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment