Nicole is always trying to pretend that she doesn't want her picture taken...but as soon as I convince her to let me take one picture, she starts posing like a super model. ;)
With the beautiful weather we've been having (and because this is the last "summer break" that Ryan will ever have), we've been spending lots of time at parks this month!
At Moore Park we played a little "baseball"...we also did juggling, catch, and other fun games and races.
Batter up!
Nicole had fun pitching...but I think she had more fun watching Ryan be silly as he tried to swing at her throws! :)
For one of Nicole's last days of school the Kindergarten and 1st Grade classes had a "Literacy Field Day", and I got to be with Nicole for it! :) They took turns going to different stations where a teacher would read the class a book, and then they would do an activity (like racing on the stick horse in the above picture).
All of the books read were by Mo Willems - from his Elephant & Piggie series. These are the cutest books ever!!! Nicole loves reading them, and I love them, too! She even got to keep a book, and this is the one she picked (above).
Trying to do the monkey bars. :)
The teacher shared her ice cream with Nicole! :)
This is Nicole's last day of Kindergarten! I can't believe how big she's getting!!! (compared to the picture on the left, which was close to her first day of Kindergarten...there doesn't seem to be a huge difference, but that shirt doesn't fit her anymore, and she's about 1 1/2 inches taller!)
She's so beautiful! And she's about to lose those top, front teeth!
Mrs. Houglum was an awesome teacher this year! Nicole really loved being in her class!
Random picture of me because I've been getting complaints that I never post pictures of myself... ;)
I've been out walking before the sun rises every day this week, and I've seen some beautiful sights! :)
The Klamath Basin, with Mt. Shasta in the background (I wish I could zoom on my phone camera...).
We've been doing lots of packing, and Nicole is helping lots! :) She really likes to write on the boxes, but we all agree that packing up all our stuff is not much fun!
The pile keeps growing, and our house is feeling emptier and emptier!
Here's pile number 3 (or is it number 4?)...
And here we have another trip to the park! I'm so grateful for these two!!! We're very blessed!
Going down the slide upside down!
And on her belly!
Just over one week before we move!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment