Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two Teeth and a Temple!

 I'm going backwards with these picture posts cause it's easier for me to organize that way. ;)  So, on Saturday we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Hollinger, and on Sunday we spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Muench.  We decided to take a trip to see the temple in Richland, and on the way there, Nicole lost a tooth! :)










This temple is pretty (of course), and we really enjoyed walking around the grounds.  The flowers were in bloom and the sun was shining - it was beautiful!





Nicole had a great time (and so did we!)  :)

She loves to pose.  I have quite a few more pictures of her, and in each one she is striking a different pose. ;)




Later, when we were back home, Nicole lost her other front tooth!  I can't get enough of her toothless grin, and the way she has a lisp now. :)  It makes me smile every time I hear her talk. :) :) :)




We ended the day at a park - it was lots of fun, and Nicole got completely worn out!


Thanks Granny and Gramps for coming up to visit and help us unpack!!!

No comments: