Today is Ryan's first day at his new job/externship! He has been super nervous, but I know he'll do great! He'll leave for the hospital in about an hour, and then I'll be on pins and needles all day waiting to see how things went for him!
Yesterday was our first day going to church in our new ward. The people here are very nice, very friendly, and it seems like there is more than one "class clown"-type-personality in our ward! ;) There are so many kids Nicole's age that they have divided her CTR class into two classes! And, I'm a little sad that most of the kids her age go to a different elementary school than she will be going to...
In just under two weeks Nicole and I will be going to Rexburg for Mitzi's wedding! :) I can't wait to see her (and all of my friends and family)! I wish our trip could be a little longer, but I'm also anxious to get back home to my Ryan (I hate being away from him!).
The 4th of July is in two days, and I'm still trying to figure out what we should do to celebrate that day. They hold a pretty big celebration in a park here that is mostly free, but I don't even know if they have a parade or not! The local Aquatic Center also holds a really nice BBQ/swim while you watch the fireworks party, but that would cost us $32 just for our small family! What to do...what to do...?! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment