Monday, August 13, 2012

Before and After

We just got back from the Muench Family Reunion, and it was a blast!  We are so grateful that we were able to attend!  A huge thanks to Rob and Chanel for hosting it, and to Becky too, who helped get it all together! :)  I'll get pictures from that up soon! :)

First, I have a few "Before" and "After" pictures to post.  I just got new glasses, and I just had Ryan put hi-lights in my hair! :)  So, here's the before (old glasses, pre-hi-lighted hair):

I apologize that the lighting isn't the greatest on these photos, but you get the general idea... ;)

And now, here is the after:


It's a little hard to see the hi-lights in these pictures, but I love it! :)  And, you can't tell, but the glasses I got are actually from the little girl section, and they are Barbie glasses! lol  It took us forever to find the right frames, but I really like these ones! :)

And now, for a couple more dramatic transformations................ *drum roll*

Nicole as a brunette!

and........

Shaini as a blonde!!! :)

lol! :)

No comments: