Thursday, August 16, 2012

Muench Reunion! :)

 Have I mentioned what an awesome reunion we had this past weekend?!  We were so grateful to be able to go to it!!!  Here are some shots of Ryan and Nicole, waiting in the Tri-Cities airport before boarding our plane.  I think we were all a little nervous - this was Ry's first time on a commercial flight, and Nicole and I didn't really remember our first times, so it felt like a first time for us, too!

 Grandma and Grandpa Muench picked us up from the airport and took us to the City Creek Mall to kill a little time.  That place is really pretty!  Nicole (and Grandpa) loved all of the fountains and creeks that ran through the indoor/outdoor mall. :)
 Then we headed back to the airport to meet Michelle and her sister, Lorie (sorry if I misspell your names, I'm completely guessing on how they are spelled!).  Michelle, we found out earlier this year, is actually Jeff's half-sister (through their dad), and Lorie is Michelle's sister (through their mom).  It's a little confusing, but absolutely awesome!  I have some videos of their first meeting, which I'll post later. :)
 Here are some shots at the reunion at Rob's and Chanel's beautiful home!  Little Emmika is getting sooo big! (She's almost 1 year old!)
 Most everyone, gathered around and chatting.  We really had a great time getting to know everyone! :)
 Nicole and Kaybrie got a little bored with the adults, so Chanel set them up with a cool sun-catcher painting kit!  They really liked that activity, and now Nicole has 4 pretty sun catchers hanging in her bedroom window! :)
 Here's Preston and Amy going head to head on the air hockey table.  That table, and the pool table next to it, got used a lot that day!  We loved it! :)
 Lol - Amy dressing up in one of Preston's masks. :)  Yes, we all took turns wearing them! ;)
 Pool and air hockey going on at the same time. :)
 Preston also had this really cool marble toy, and we all made a lot of different ramps/mazes for the marbles.  (Why can I not think of the word for this thing...?)
 Bob and Shaini, tickling Kaybrie and Nicole. :)
 I love this picture! :)  This is a pretty decent shot of the t-shirts we're all wearing, too.  Ben and Becky did an awesome job on the t-shirts!  The man on the shirt is Great-Grandpa Muench - the man that we all have in common. :)  I can't wait to meet him in heaven - I've heard lots of great things about him! :)
 Here's a shot of Lorie and Michelle.  Michelle is the one on the right, and you can definitely see some Muench features in her face! :)
 Nicole took some time to read stories to Bob, Shaini, Kaybrie, and Emmika!  :)

And then we had to leave... :(  This is right before Jeff and Becky dropped us off at the airport so we could head home.  Nicole loves her grandparents so much!

So, again, thanks to everyone who made this reunion possible, and thanks for allowing us to come!  We love you all!!! :) :) :)

No comments: