Sunday, March 24, 2013

Springtime




It's pretty much been springtime in Hermiston all winter long.  It was a little depressing for us to not get a bunch of snow this year, but it is nice to go out for walks in the park and see all the new green buds on the trees! :)  We like playing frisbee, and Nicole loves picking up sticks and rocks. ;)





Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Ryan, and how much I love my Nicole?  :) :) :)  They're the greatest!!!







Nicole was carrying Malicia (her stuffed bear) around in her sweater -- to keep her warm, of course! ;)

 I can't imagine how much work it would be for a bird to build a nest like the one below...  But as I pondered about it, I realized that they do it the same way we do anything...just one twig at a time!

And I couldn't resist posting this last picture - our little kitties are getting bigger, and they both LOVE sitting on Ryan's lap!  Any time he sits in the recliner, they assume it's nap time, and they jump right up and get comfy. :)  Oh, and yes, we still have a picture of Santa Clause up in our house... lol! :)

No comments: