Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers, soon-to-be mothers, and those of you who wish with all of your heart to be mothers! God knows the desires of your heart.
Ryan actually thought in advance for my Mother's Day gift this year - he and Nicole had it ready a couple weeks ago, and it was a total surprise! :) I love this!!!

And Nicole worked hard at school to make another gift for me - it turned out beautifully! :)
This is the bag that the gift came in - she decorated it herself. She's really excited to be moving back to Idaho, and is hoping that we'll get to go to Lava Hot Springs some time this summer to swim. :)
And here is her gift to me - her hand print cut out of fabric! :) And a custom-painted frame! :) I love it!!! Nicole is amazing! I love my family and feel sooo blessed!!! :) :) :)







No comments:
Post a Comment