Remember last fall, when I had Ryan highlight my hair? It turned out awesome - I loved it! :)
So, Aubrey's wedding is at the end of this week, and my hair had grown out about 4 inches and didn't look so pretty anymore. I asked Ryan to highlight my hair again. But this time, since it's summer, I wanted more highlights. After the torturous pulling of my hair through that ridiculous cap, I stupidly said, "I think I still want even more highlights..." Ryan wasn't sure that was a good idea, but did it to appease me. Then, I figured I would want these highlights more blonde than last time (I should have looked at these pictures again, because they were plenty blonde!)...so I left the chemicals on for even longer...
*sigh* I'm sure you can already guess what happened... I look pretty ridiculous (even though Ryan insists he likes me as a blonde). It brings me back to the hair disasters I had in high school (don't worry, I won't try to dye my hair red or auburn again - cause that would inevitably turn out neon orange or bright purple!).
Here's the results. Some of it is quite orangey/brassy... I pulled my hair up for church yesterday, and using gel made it look not quite as bad (though the lighting in these pictures didn't help any...). And Aubrey, I'm really sorry!!! :(
And here's after I took my hair down at the end of the day...
So, what's the verdict? Please be honest! How bad is it?






1 comment:
Own it! It looks great. Put some curl in that mane and strut it!
Post a Comment