Saturday, June 29, 2013

About a Billion

I must have snapped about a billion pictures yesterday!  Not sure why, but I felt like everything was picture-worthy! ;)  So, now you get to enjoy another picture update and see how silly we are!
 I cut Ryan's hair on Thursday night, and he is looking mighty fine, if I do say so myself (and I do!)!!! :)

 Yesterday we both passed the tests to get our Idaho Driver's Licenses back!  *Yay!!!*  We are now officially Idahoans again! ;)  Too bad we couldn't have used these faces for our driver's license photos...  lol :)







:) :) :)  This man cracks me up!!! :) :) :)





 Ok, this is under our bathroom sink.  Nicole decided to see if she could fit in the laundry shoot -- and guess what!  She fits!  lol  Silly girl!

 She had to start at the bottom of the shoot though - there just isn't room for her to start at the top. ;)








 As Coley was unpacking some boxes in her play room, she decided to start dressing up in some of her play clothes.  Then she put on a fashion show for me, and had me laughing pretty hard! :)





















 All right - and for the big news!  Nicole lost her 7th tooth!!!!!!!  It's kinda hard to see in the pictures below (because she has a few teeth missing/growing in), but it's the hole on the top left (your left, not her left). ;)  The Tooth Fairy brought her a dollar - how spoiled is she?! ;)


She let Ryan pull this one out! :)

No comments: