Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home!!!

We made it!!!  We lived in Oregon for more than four years, but we are finally back home in Idaho!!!  :) :) :)  And we couldn't be happier!  God has blessed us with soooo much!!! :) :) :)

 The cats are certainly enjoying their new abode - we have much more space here than we did in our last little apartment.  Here are some fun shots of Nicole and the kitties. :)






Sorry...I can't figure out how to get these pictures turned the right way.  Anyway!  Ryan and I took a little trip to Utah so he could take his A.R.R.T. exam.  He passed it with flying colors, and we had a pretty great time! :)  I have more pictures, but can't get to them at the moment...


It might take me a while to get caught up on blog posts.  For right now, our internet only works in the mornings...but at least we have access to it some of the time, right?! ;)  Anyway, I've got loads of pictures to share (especially from Aubrey's wedding!) - it'll just take some time because I've also got loads of boxes to unpack! ;)

No comments: