Sunday, May 25, 2014

One Month!

Rebecca is already a month old!  I'm a little overwhelmed with how fast time is passing.  She is still switched around with her sleeping schedule, but she makes up for it by smiling at me for hours during the middle of the night (how can I be frustrated by lack of sleep when she's so adorable?!).

Nicole was watching Rebecca for me while I showered the other morning, and when I finished my shower, Nicole had changed Rebecca's diaper and gotten her all dressed!  She's such an amazing helper! :)  And she absolutely loves helping, too (I was a little afraid that she'd be more grudging about it)!  :)

 She's soooo precious!!!!!!!!!!  :) :) :)


 This is the outfit that Cole dressed Rebecca in (I threw on the hat just for fun).  :)  We can't get enough of this little girl! :)

 Nicole and I spent Saturday morning at the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor's Center.  We had a great time there, and I'm glad that Nicole wants to go there "all the time" now.  :)

Ryan and I splurged on got new shoes (our previous shoes were Really worn out…).  :)

And finally:

One month old!!!  :)






No comments: