It's almost the middle of December, and despite many predictions of a harsh winter setting in early, we are enjoying almost-60-degree weather! Normally I would be very depressed by the lack of snow, but this year I am super-grateful, because it means good roads for Ryan's commute. Speaking of Ryan's commute…hopefully it will be dramatically shortened by the end of the month! We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will close on our house on the 18th (next week?!?!?!), so we've got an incredibly busy week ahead of us! There is so much to do, I think I may lose my mind entirely!
Becca has been crawling for about 2 weeks now -- she's a pro! And she LOVES to pull the DVD cases off of/out of our entertainment center. :) She has also started pulling herself up to standing using the stairs and other furniture. I'm in trouble now!
Poor Cole caught a flu-bug, so she has spent the day quarantined in her room (to hopefully avoid sharing the bug with her baby sister). She's been a good sport about it, but I feel so bad for her! I wish there was more I could do! She had a great birthday, though! She got a cross-stitch project, and a typewriter (both things that she wanted because her favorite American Girls have/use them), as well as some beautiful jewelry, some fun books, and art supplies. :) Bobby, Kaybrie, and Nicole celebrated their birthdays at a combined Muench Family Party, and it was a lot of fun! :) Also, over Thanksgiving break, Nicole was able to spend tons of time with her cousins from Boise, and she absolutely LOVED it! :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment