Friday, July 12, 2019

Beginning of Week 3



Ryan had a fairly quiet night. He still coughs quite a bit, but that is good that he can clear his lungs by himself. And the mucus he coughs up is looking clearer, which is also good.

This morning he told me "I love you" again. And while the nurse gave him a shot, he said, "Ouch!"

Ryan was sleeping when the Physician's Assistant came in, but as I talked with her and explained what he was able to do, she was completely in awe. I told her how, at first, Ryan's eyes were filmy/cloudy, and constantly moving from side to side. The doctors told us that was very common with the kind of brain injury that Ryan sustained. This PA said, "Yes, that is very common, but it's also usually persistent." So even his eyes clearing and being able to hold steady is a great miracle! This is all evidence of God's power to heal. Christ has suffered and overcome all things, and He can help Ryan overcome this.

This evening the girls get to come see their Daddy again, and I'm excited to see them, too. I'm so grateful for family who have been taking such good care of them for us. We are so very blessed!

Please continue to pray that Ryan will be able to regain the use and control of his limbs. One step at a time, God will show forth His power until it is time for Ryan to be called home. Until then, we will exercise all of our faith in the healing powers of our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Image result for Christ on water

No comments: