Ryan's sleep study has been done, but he didn't really sleep much during it, so we don't know how accurate the results will be when we get them in two weeks. We did learn from the tech that a lot of anti-depressant medications prevent or postpone REM sleep, though! And we learned that narcotic medications can cause additional sleep apnea events. I don't think I've ever read about either of those side effects of medications...
I'd like to share the following scripture, and I pray that as you read it the Spirit will touch your heart and help you to see something that you can improve on in your life.
"And now, my brethren, I wish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great anxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not procrastinate the day of your repentance; But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear, and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering; Having faith on the Lord; having a hope that ye shall receive eternal life; having the love of God always in your hearts, that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his rest." (Alma 13:27-29)
No comments:
Post a Comment