Sunday, March 13, 2022

What the World Needs Now...

 ...is LOVE!!!

I've had a lot on my mind lately, but it all seems to center on kindness. Please be kind to each other. Please choose selfless acts of service to lift up those around you. 

The messages shared in our church services today all revolved around being kind and loving others. You never know what a difference you can make in someone else's life -- just be kind!

My heart hurts to think about the devastation of war being waged in Europe, and all of the lives affected by greed and selfishness... But I can't make choices for other people, I can only make choices for myself. And I choose to see the good in others, and to be as supportive and uplifting as I can be. I choose to remember that we are all children of God, no matter where we live or what beliefs and opinions we hold.

*sigh* Please pray for peace for the people of Ukraine and Russia! They are all suffering so much!

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Fla... 

 upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Flag_of_...

Also, while you're praying, could you please say a pray for me? I've been dealing with a lot of health issues the past month and a half, and I'll be having surgery to remove my gallbladder this week. Hopefully this surgery will go quickly and smoothly, but of course I'm nervous. I could really use all of the prayers I can get. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful week! Love you all!

No comments: