Thursday, April 26, 2007

Assignment #1

Picture 1 - Thoughtful

This is my daughter Nicole. I took this picture while she was standing in our front window looking out at the parking lot and all the snow falling. I don't know why, but this picture really touches me and I can't stop looking at it.

Picture 2 - Necklace

I messed around a lot with different shots of this necklace. The image quality and detail aren't the greatest on this one because I had to make the file smaller and I couldn't get the camera to focus right. And the chain on the upper right side sort of leads you out of the picture, but other than that, I like it.


Picture 3 - Hen and Chicks

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of different flowers, and this one, in my opinion, turned out rather well. I took it around sunset, and the colors showed up nicely. Once again, something about this picture just makes me want to keep looking at it.


Picture 4 - Cherry Blossoms

Playing with depth of field is one of my favorite things to do with my new camera, and I really like how this worked out. It was a little difficult to get this image because the wind was blowing pretty hard, but for the most part I like it.

No comments: