Summer 2007
Name: Jenni Muench
Previous photography classes: None
Name: Jenni Muench
Previous photography classes: None
I am using a Canon Powershot A630 camera.
It is a Digital camera.
I own the following photo imaging software: Wal-mart digital photo center, Window Picture and Fax Viewer, and ZoomBrowser EX
I own a printer. The printer I will use is a Lexmark X1240 All-in-one printer/scanner/copier
My current major is: Psychology
My expectations for this class are to have the opportunity to learn how to take pictures as well, if not better than, my husband, and to learn more about famous photographers for my final project.
It is a Digital camera.
I own the following photo imaging software: Wal-mart digital photo center, Window Picture and Fax Viewer, and ZoomBrowser EX
I own a printer. The printer I will use is a Lexmark X1240 All-in-one printer/scanner/copier
My current major is: Psychology
My expectations for this class are to have the opportunity to learn how to take pictures as well, if not better than, my husband, and to learn more about famous photographers for my final project.
No comments:
Post a Comment