Friday, August 29, 2008

End of Summer

I couldn't believe it... The other day, it smelled like winter up here in Driggs!!! It got cold, and I could've sworn that it was going to snow, just because of the smell in the air. Summer really is coming to a close... It's sad because it feels like we didn't have much of a summer this year. It was still snowing in June, and I don't think we even broke 100 degrees once...

And, of course, with the end of summer always comes the beginning of school... This fall semester is going to be a little tougher for me than summer was. I'm going full time, and just praying that I'll be able to keep school and motherhood balanced. Thank goodness Nicole is such a good girl!!!

That's all for now, folks! ;)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

As to your comment on Hilary's chins... as long as you stay away from being a politician, I think you'll be fine. lol

P.S. I was looking on line at other "hilary hate" web pages and mine is pretty tame compared to others :)