"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Friday, August 29, 2008
Playlist
This playlist site is awesome! I've been wanting to hear a few songs forever - songs that I haven't heard since high school - but I couldn't find them anywhere! Then I discovered playlist, and there they were! :) So, I'm happy now. This has actually made me realize what a difference an MP3 player would make - I was never tempted by them before (I'm more of a radio and CD type of girl), but having all my favorite songs playing in a row without having to switch CDs around is really nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment