Ryan, Nicole, and I went hiking again - up Darby Canyon, in the Jedidiah Smith Wilderness. One of these days we'll make it to the top where some really cool caves are, but this day we were all too tired to go all the way. It was still lots of fun though. :)
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Nostalgia and Hiking
Ok, honestly, we haven't done something like this since high school - but it was lots of fun! :) Mitzi, Heather, Aubrey, Katrina, Joel, and I all got together to hang out. Mitzi wanted to do something totally awesome. We had to make memories before Aubrey went and moved to San Diego! So we decided to get some glow sticks, break into teams, hide the glow sticks around the park (at night), and then each team would have to find another team's sticks. Well, at the dollar store, where we went to get glow sticks, we found these cool headband/wig/things, and then we found cool hats - so we each got a wig and a hat, and the rest is...well...in the pictures!
Mitzi, brushing Aubrey's wig and looking like an executioner.
Joel wearing Mitzi's hat...I think he's trying to fight with Aubrey?
Nicole wearing my wig and her hat - she thinks it's princess hair. :)
Heather. (is any more of a comment necessary?) :) LOL
Aubrey, driving us around in her new SUV.
Katrina - we figured she didn't need a wig cause her hat was hairy enough. :)
Mitzi, laying down at the park.
Ryan, Nicole, and I went hiking again - up Darby Canyon, in the Jedidiah Smith Wilderness. One of these days we'll make it to the top where some really cool caves are, but this day we were all too tired to go all the way. It was still lots of fun though. :)



Ryan helping Nicole cross one of the many streams. He's also wearing Nicole's hat. :)
Ryan, Nicole, and I went hiking again - up Darby Canyon, in the Jedidiah Smith Wilderness. One of these days we'll make it to the top where some really cool caves are, but this day we were all too tired to go all the way. It was still lots of fun though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I was wondering, what's up with Heather? Was she dating G becasue they were living together? And what's she been doing latley? I saw her at church when we were hanging out with Mum, but going to church doensn't always mean much...anyhow...just curious as to what was up.
Heather and G have been over for years. G decided he wanted to date another girl, so he broke up with Heather. Then, when he married the other girl, he moved out. So Heather lives alone in an apartment in Rexburg, and she works for her dad at Quick (she's assistant manager now), and she's looking into going to a vet tech school. I heard she was going to church with her mom, but I really don't know where she stands. It's been years since she went to church before this last month or so.
Post a Comment