"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
To all of my family and friends: I hope you have a very, very, Merry Christmas!!!!!!! :) :) :)
What thats freaking awesome!! I am excited although I think at first I was sad it was not a girl even though before I even found out I knew it was a boy I just thought they would prove what i was feeling wrong. when are you coming to Oregon and why?
I am due on May 30th and I really cant wait, it is starting to hit me though that I am gong to be a mom and it is a little crazy I dont know anymore if I am readdy sometimes I think to myself give it back. I can not wait for you to move to Oregon you are only like 2 hours away so we can hang out sometime.
3 comments:
What thats freaking awesome!! I am excited although I think at first I was sad it was not a girl even though before I even found out I knew it was a boy I just thought they would prove what i was feeling wrong. when are you coming to Oregon and why?
I am due on May 30th and I really cant wait, it is starting to hit me though that I am gong to be a mom and it is a little crazy I dont know anymore if I am readdy sometimes I think to myself give it back. I can not wait for you to move to Oregon you are only like 2 hours away so we can hang out sometime.
you have not put any new pictures I want to see them??
Post a Comment