"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hurray!!!!!!
Today I will be starting my new job!!! I am officially hired as a teller at Washington Federal Savings. I'm super-nervous and super-excited. This will be a great position. I just wish I didn't have to be away from Nicole while I work...but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! We have been so very blessed. I am so grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who takes care of us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenny thats so great. I am so happy for you I hope it goes well on your first day!!
Post a Comment