Wow... So, lots has happened since I last updated this!
Nicole and I went to Bend to visit Annalysa and Michael before Annalysa had her baby. That trip was a lot of fun (Nicole still talks about it!)! It was great to see my cousin again! :)
Then Ryan, Nicole, and I made a quick trip to Rexburg to see friends and family and to kid-nap Becky (Ry's mom). :) We brought her back to Oregon with us and held her hostage for 2 1/2 weeks. :) I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am that she came to stay with us! She was able to be with Nicole while Ryan was at school and I was at work, and it was such an incredible blessing! Not to mention, we had been sorely missing our families, so to have her with us really eased the pain. :)
The 4th of July here in Klamath Falls was a bit of a let-down. Their parade was nothing compared to Rexburg's, and the fireworks were ok, but definitely not as good as Idaho Falls'. And, of course, we were missing our families like crazy... But we did have a deer visit our front yard for about an hour that afternoon!
I'm still working, and really enjoying my job. I can't believe how blessed I am to have gotten this position, it's amazing! I'm really grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us so much!
Now we are getting ready to move again - go figure! This place is falling apart, and is completely infested with all kinds of bugs and spiders, so Ryan wants to get moved before he starts school again this fall. I hope this will be the last time we move for a LONG time, cause I am REALLY sick of moving!!!
We are also very much looking forward to having my parents come visit us next month!!! :) I cannot wait to see them again!!!!!! :) :) :) And, of course, Nicole is very excited to see her Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Now that I've got the dialogue down, I'll catch you all up with pictures! :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment