I know, I know, I'm not doing so great at the whole blog thing... sorry! But I just wanted to put up a quick update so that people know I am not purposely ignoring them! I have been so crazy-busy lately, it's not even funny. Add to that everyone being sick, and I just don't have much time for anything. But I still miss you all like crazy, and wish I could see you all. And since I don't have the time to call everyone personally, I'm just going to post some news on here and rely on word-of-mouth for those who are interested enough to want to know what's going on with me.
I went to the doctor last week for an annual check-up, and he found a lump on my thyroid. I had to go in for an ultrasound on my neck, and it came back that there is a "nodule" on my thyroid. Now I will have to go in for a biopsy, but that hasn't been scheduled yet, so I don't know when or how long that will take. I'll try to keep ya'll updated on what's going on with that.
New Moon is out in theaters!!! :) I actually get to go see it tomorrow, and I can't wait!
Love ya'll!!!
~Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment