Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A few pictures for ya'll!

First off - we got our Christmas decorations up! :) Here's our Christmas Tree, and my Precious Moments Nativity that my Mommy gave me. :) :) :) I love Christmas time!


This is what the doctor did to me yesterday... ouch!!! I thought I was just going in for a consultation, and he ended up doing the biopsy right then. Getting a huge needle stabbed into my neck four times was not fun! And it was on my lunch break! You wouldn't believe how hard it is to hold up your head when every muscle in your neck is sore!

For Halloween dinner I made Monster Spaghetti and Meat Balls. :) I thought they turned out pretty darn cute!
This was my halloween pumpkin. You can see Cole's jack-o-lantern off to the right.

And this last picture is of Cole's and Ryan's jack-o-lanterns. Cole drew the face onto her pumpkin and Ryan cut out exactly where she drew. Pretty fun! :)

No comments: