Saturday, January 30, 2010

Surgery update

I know I've been pretty awful with updating - especially when it comes to pictures. It just takes so much time to download and go through all of the pictures we have on our camera! (excuses, excuses, I know...)

Well, the surgery is done, and I am home, recovering... The doctor was hoping to find out the results (if it's cancer or not) by yesterday, but the pathologist said my thyroid had some crazy stuff going on with it, so he wants a second opinion. So, they are sending it down to a thyroid guru at Stanford... dun dun dun... and we won't find out what's up with it until Wednesday. So, now we're just waiting... fun fun!

But I really feel so blessed! I have the most wonderful husband and daughter, and having my mom here helps tons! It's great to be taken care of so well! Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

1 comment:

The Henderson Family said...

Hey, Jenni! You are the first person to follow our blog, I was excited to see your name. I had no idea what was going on in your life, Andrew's mom hasn't been giving us updates very often, I guess. We'll keep you in our prayers. Your daughter is adorable!