It's almost June!!! And it snowed yesterday!!! I know I shouldn't be surprised...it's not like I've never seen snow in the summer (I grew up in Idaho, for goodness-sake!)...but we had about a week of gorgeous weather, and now it's all dark, gloomy, and cold again! Yes, the farmers need the moisture, but we all need the sun, too!
Anyway! I am so glad that it's Friday! Especially since it's a Friday that starts a 3-day weekend!!! :) Ryan, Nicole, and I all get Monday off of school and work - and I am so excited about that! :) :) :) Then, next weekend we get to go to California and meet my newest niece and hang out with family!!!!!!! It seriously feels like I haven't seen them in years! And then!!!, it's only one week after that when we get to go to Idaho and I get an entire week of vacation from work!!! :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray for June!!!!!!!!! :) I seriously cannot wait!
I'll try to get some more pictures up soon, but 'till then, farewell! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment