This is a little something called "Fakin' and Eggs" - the idea came familyfun.com/magazine, and these were made by the secretary of our ward Relief Society. They were Absolutely delicious! The "eggs" are white chocolate with a yellow M&M, the "bacon" is tootsie rolls and caramel, and the "toast" is pound cake, toasted! It was the cutest dessert I've ever seen!"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Pictures from my cell phone! :)
This is a little something called "Fakin' and Eggs" - the idea came familyfun.com/magazine, and these were made by the secretary of our ward Relief Society. They were Absolutely delicious! The "eggs" are white chocolate with a yellow M&M, the "bacon" is tootsie rolls and caramel, and the "toast" is pound cake, toasted! It was the cutest dessert I've ever seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I love the pictures...I miss you soo much! Cole is getting so big! Its crazy!
Post a Comment