Saturday, December 18, 2010

December already?!

Time is flying by...

We had a great Thanksgiving - it was awesome to have family over!

Nicole had a great birthday - pictures coming soon!

Christmas is one week away! I am very grateful for all of our blessings, and I am probably more aware of them this year than most of the previous years. But in spite of the gratitude I feel, I am still sad to be so far away from family... I keep thinking about the Christmas Eve dinner that we usually share with my parents - fire-roasted hotdogs, cheese and crackers, my dad's delicious dips, and frape' (sp?)... But I'm trying to focus on other things - like the true reason we celebrate this time of year. I am so grateful for my Savior. We are truly blessed.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures posted soon! :)

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Sure love you sweetie! Hang in there. You will be ok.