Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Beginning of 2011

This year started off with Willy's Super Collosal Pizza Challenge (See Shanno - I told you I'd get them up here!)!!! Unfortunately, us five women were not able to conquer the challenge - THAT'S A LOT OF PIZZA!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Me like PIZZA!!!!!!! ;)


Me and my boss, Heather. ;) Heather is the smallest of us, and she ate the most!!! I ate the second most. Those green peppers were my downfall - green peppers and pineapple are not a good combination in my opinion (don't ask why I chose them...)!


The other three women are Shannon, Jackie, and Jessica. Shannon and Jackie are previous WaFed employees, and Jess still works there with Heather and I. :) (The other two are traitors!!!) ;)


That pizza is even bigger than it looks on this picture! Each slice is more than a foot long!


Cutie Cole with her hair in braids.

Sorry, the quality of this one isn't the greatest, but she still looks cute! ;) (I may be a little biased...)


Nicole's own hair design for crazy hair day! She went to bed with little braids all over her hair, and when we took them out, she decided what to do! :)

Nicole's choice for crazy hat day! We tried to get her to wear the hat that Jer brought back from Russia, but she didn't think that was a crazy as a "pirate's hat" ;)


Our St. Patrick's Day dinner - Green Mashed Potatoes, Green gravy, Green creamed corn! The gravy looked like mint chocolate chip ice cream!


Nicole still refuses to each mashed potatoes, so she had Green Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner on St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious (and a little rancid looking)!